Exhibiting and Cataloguing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of resources for projects featuring exhibiting or cataloguing methods. These platforms allow users to author, upload, manage, and display their archival content and collections.
- What is a CMS? How does it differ from a regular website?
- Omeka: a platform for cataloging and showcasing online digital collections and exhibitions.
- Mukurtu: a community platform created for indigenous groups to manage cultural materials.
- Wordpress: a user friendly and extensible platform for blogging and website creation.
- Scalar: a platform for authoring and publishing media-rich scholarship.
- Drupal: a platform for back-end for website configuration and content creation.